08 May Hiring a Sales Administrator
We couldn’t be more excited to be adding a new member to our sales team. This is a new position that has not been filled in our organization before. Our sales team has become a bottleneck for the internal departments and for the client experience. It’s high time we find a highly organized and motivated person to bring new skills and energy to our efforts. This is a F/T position that we are ready to fill right away.
JOB DESCRIPTION & INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ARE BELOW
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should have a strong desire to contribute to a stellar customer experience and assist the sales team in achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate will be interested in long-term employment and advancing with the company.
- Process orders via email, phone, web portal and walk-ins
- Work directly with Purchasing and Production to schedule upcoming gift orders
- Connect with clients to discuss timelines, info needed for their orders
- Develop and provide digital presentations for clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Suggest changes to existing offering to better meet client needs and requests
- Follow-up with clients post-project to insure complete satisfaction
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales report
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Admin, Sales Support Agent or equivalent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Google Sheets, Docs, Slides
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
To apply, please send resume to [email protected].