1. We adhere to the mandate by the Utah State Department of Health to wear masks in our work spaces. No one is allowed to come to work if they are feeling unwell, and are further encouraged to stay home and quarantine if they have been exposed to the virus.
2. We require ourselves and all others working to thoroughly wash hands as they walk in the building and every time they re-enter the production area, and use hand sanitizer when there isn’t a sink close at hand. Additionally, we are disinfecting all workstations multiple times daily. Each gift maker has their own set of tools used in production, (scissors, tape guns, hole punches, etc.) set. These are also sanitized frequently.
2. We have a designated “receiving” area where shipments of inventory are unpacked and all associated refuse is discarded before entering the open production area.
3. We allow limited no-contact gift pick-ups (with proper social distancing) from our lobby only. We are not allowing visitors to enter our work areas.
4. We have instituted “doorstep drops” to offer no-contact deliveries which supports social distancing. Our drivers are required to use hand sanitizer before and after every delivery. No up-close and personal interaction or signatures are required.
5. We have extended our delivery hours to accommodate residential and business stops.